Advance audit certification course with audit management software training. Learn from the industry experts and gain practical knowledge. Use audit automation tools to perform mock audits. Earn yourself a worldwide accepted ISO certificate. Enhance your skills and the integrity of your resume.
Structured in accordance to NFRA guidelines
Be NFRA ready! AuditorsDesk is parallelly matching with the standards and recommendations by NFRA to oversee the auditing procedure.
About CA Parveen Sharma
Having more than 20 years of experience, CA Parveen Sharma is a first-class commerce graduate from Delhi University. He passed Chartered Accountancy Exam in 1996 and was a rank holder in Intermediate and Finals both. Later He did his post-graduation in Indian Accounting Standards and US GAAP in July 2007. He has been selected Member, Committee on Management Accounting of ICAI for the year 2008-09.
|Auditing classes by qualified chartered accounts, ACCA, CPA, Ex-Big 4 trainers.||Training on India’s first digital auditing tool. Get assignments, case studies, projects. E-books & study materials.|
|1 Month audit automation tool access globally recognized ISO certified course||Practical learning platform.|
About AuditorsDesk audit training program
Our Advanced Audit Training Course offers live audit training. People who aim to build a career or gain detailed knowledge in the field of auditing can opt for this course.
Auditing Course Modules
- Basics of Audit
- Types of Audit Report
- Applicability of CARO 2021
- Applicability of Standards on Auditing Issued by ICAI
- Applicability of IND AS
- Engagement Letter
- Consent of Previous Auditor
- Understanding the Business of Client
- Materiality Considerations
- Planning an Audit
- Execution of Audit
- Conclusion on Audit Findings
- Sampling Tool
- Confirmation Tool
- Journal Entry Testing
- CARO 2021 Checklist
- Conducting Mock Audits from Planning to Conclusion on a Live Audit Software
- How to Use Different Electronic Audit Tools, eg: Sampling Tracker, e-Confirmations etc.
Reasons You Should Consider a Career in Auditing?
Auditing is a sustainable, and lucrative career path. The average entry-level salaries in the industry is great. As an auditor with more than 2 years of experience you could be making anywhere from ₹10,00,000 – ₹ 20,00,000.
- More job options: Starting your career in auditing gives you a strong foundation. Build a career in business because of the way you learn to understand businesses and think commercially.
- High demand job market: According to a global survey auditing jobs will grow by 11 percent before 2024.
- Endless opportunities: An auditor has no market restriction. They can enter any industry as every industry needs auditors.
Why Learn Auditing at AuditorsDesk?
Learn from recognized industry experts. Earn ISO certificate which is accepted globally. Conduct audits confidently with real-time case studies. Perform practical skill-focused activities and get in-depth study materials.
- Get trained from Chartered Accountants, ACCA, CPA, and MBA professionals
- Train with Ex-Big 4 trainers
- India’s first audit training platform
- Learn in-demand auditing skills
- Interactive live training sessions
- Get ISO verified certificate
- Get better job freedom
Who Can Do This Course?
If you are a student or a working professional who is willing to grow. If you want to develop new skills then this course is for you.
Students / Job Seeker
- Higher paying job options
- Higher demand and lower supply leads to better pay
- Larger scope
- Practical insights and learning
- Dynamic working environment and diverse clients
- Learn and grow while still getting paid
- Self growth in terms of knowledge and exposure
- Can earn as a freelancer
Frequently Asked Questions
A digital audit is crucial for accuracy and efficiency. CA's are expected to go beyond their current roles of manual auditing. Reduce the overall risk.
This would include programs such as data analysis and extraction tools, spreadsheets (e.g. Excel), databases (e.g. Access), statistical analysis (e.g. SAS), generalised audit software (e.g. ACL, Arbutus, EAS), business intelligence (e.g. Crystal Reports and Business Objects), etc.
A statutory audit is a legally required review of the accuracy of a company's or government's financial statements and records. An audit is an examination of records held by an organisation, business, government entity, or individual, which involves the analysis of financial records or other areas.
Who can conduct a statutory audit? As per the law, only an independent chartered accountant, or a chartered accountant firm, or limited liability partnership firm (LLP) with majority of partners practicing in India are qualified for appointment as an auditor of a company.
Following are the tools that you will get to learn in this advance audit training course
Document Management Tool
- Draft a compiled client document request list
- Centralized storage of all client documents received
- Avoid any duplicate and redundant client requests
- Keep a track of client response time with the use of the request date feature
- Better client communication and collaboration
- Say no to the biased sampling method
- Use an automated sampling tool and save time
- Design your own sampling methods for consistency across all audits
- Automated and transparent sample selection method
Journal entry testing tool
- Detect misstatements
- Test the appropriateness of journal entries made
- Review reports that identify significant risks
- Journal Entry data analytics
- Use our centralised digital platform to track all your confirmations
- Receive real-time confirmations on outstanding balances
- Use our confirmation templates to assist you to streamline the process
Gautam Saluja is an Indian Chartered Accountant with 14+ years of post-qualification experience out of which 13+ years of experience is with a BIG4. On the training front, he has taken several trainings on audit for 10+ years with the BIG4 and has received Best Trainer Award too.
Chartered Accountant by profession. He has a decade of experience in assurance and related services. He had extensive exposure in statutory audits. He has worked at a Big 4 firm in India and the US. He had work for industries like telecom, oil and gas sector clients.
CA (IN), ASA (AUS)
Chartered Accountant by profession. He has worked as Manager in Big companies like ICICI and Reliance. With this background, he helps students with real world challenges within and beyond working in corporate companies. He has worked in the industry for over 10 years.
A Corporate Trainer & Career Counsellor with rich experience in Auditing and Taxation. She has worked with Ernst & Young LLP, one of the leading Auditing & Taxation Consulting Company in the world, as an Audit Senior.
What students say !
Why do students trust AuditorsDesk for audit training course
This is Ansh Markandey, the purpose of this email is to express my gratitude towards you for conducting the sessions in such a wonderful manner. The valuable insights you shared about the practical work culture were immensely helpful. I just ended up watching the last lecture and feel great pleasure to be able to learn from you. Thanks a lot, Sir!